This year’s application for cadetship to the Philippine Military Academy has been made a lot more convenient and accessible online. Aspiring cadets may now apply online using the Online Application Form on the PMA official website.
The applicants are required to fill out the form online and and attach a scanned copy (in PDF format) of at least his/her NSO Birth Certificate and possibly his/her Form 137 to be processed. Deadline of application will be on July 15, 2015.
After completing the Online Application, applicants will just have to wait for the Examination Permit that will be sent to them through email indicating the testing center, the date and other pertinent instructions regarding the entrance examination; including the requirements needed on the day of the exam.
Applicants are only given one chance each year and slots are very limited. So before applying, check out the qualifications below:
- Natural Born Filipino Citizen.
- Physically fit and of good moral character.
- Single and has never been married.
- Must pass the PMA Entrance Examination.
- No Administrative / Criminal Case.
- At least High School Graduate.
- Height Requirement for both Male and Female is 5 feet (not to exceed 6'4" for both).
- At least 17 years old but not a day older than a 22 years on 01 April of the year following the date of examination taken.
Note: Applicants younger than 17 years old but or and atleas
To reach out to every interested Filipino youth, there will be thirty seven (37) examination centers nationwide and the tentative date of exam, this year, is on 02 August 2015.
For more information, interested applicants may call at telefax (074) 446-8002 or at mobile numbers 0917-896-4299/ 0928-559-7651. You can also contact the PMA Liaison Office at Camp Aguinaldo, Quezon City at telephone number (02) 913-6286.
Source : PMA/DWDD