FORT DEL PILAR- The Philippine Military Academy (PMA) announced on September 14, Monday that 1642 (7.77%) examinees out of 12,767 applicants successfully passed the PMA Entrance Examination (PMAEE) conducted last August 02, 2015 in different testing centers nationwide.
From the total number of 12,767 applicants who took the PMAEE all throughout the country, only 12,493 were able to complete the said test.
The successful 1,642 applicants composed of 1,141 males and 501 females will now be qualified to the next phase of the selection process which is the Complete Physical Examination (CPE) that will be conducted at the Armed Forces of the Philippines Medical Center, Quezon City. They will go through medical, psychological and physical examination to determine their fitness to undergo the four-year military training in the Academy. After the CPE, the PMA Cadet Procurement Board will deliberate and select the most qualified candidates to compose the PMA Class of 2020 who are expected to report to Philippine Military Academy on April 1, 2016 for the Oath-taking Ceremony and Reception Rites.
Being a PMA cadet gives an individual a noble privilege in serving the country. Upon admission to the Cadet Corps Armed Forces of the Philippines, one is developed to become a future military officer that possesses the values of Honor, Integrity , Courage, and Loyalty. For the list of passers can be viewed here.
All passers will receive a letter from PMA, through electronic mail or post office, with an instruction to report to PMA Candidate Control and Liaison Office, AFP Medical Center, V-Luna Road, Quezon City on their scheduled date of reporting (Click here for your schedule of reporting) for their Complete Physical Examination which will last for 7 days. Passers are advised to secure and bring the following requirements:
- Local Clearances (Original copy):
- Barangay Clearance
- PNP Clearance/td>
-Court Clearance (Court of First Instance or Judge)
- Recent Valid ID (School ID, Driver’s ID, Passport, etc.)
- NSO copy of birth certificate [One (1) original and two (2) photo copy].
- Certified True Copy of High School Form 137 [One (1) original and two (2) photo copy].
- Original copy and one (1) certified true copy of your High School Diploma (Certified true copy will be taken by OCA)
- Parent’s Consent (to be accomplished in 4 original copies duly notarized)
- Ten (10) pcs of 2” x 2” and Four(4) pcs of 1” x 1” ID pictures (colored with white background)
- Black ballpen (2)pcs.
- Minimum clothing for 7 days, white t-shirts (3-5pcs), Denim pants (2pcs).
- Three (3) sets of athletic uniform (White shirt with short pants for male/jogging pants or short pants with cycling shorts for female)
Source : PMA | Image credit : Kawal