The Department of Education (DepEd) is calling on interested teachers, professionals, practitioners, and experts to apply for full-time and part-time teaching positions for Grades 11 and 12 for the School Year (SY) 2016-2017.
Here are the requirements:
- Applicants must be interested in teaching the core curriculum and/or applied and specialized subjects under the four Senior High School (SHS) tracks.
- Interested applicants should be Filipino citizens.
- Mandatory requirements for include letter of intent which shall indicate the statement of purpose or expression of interest, track(s)/stand(s)/subject(s) applying for, and preferred school(s), if any; CSC Form 212, revised 2005 (Personal Data Sheet) in two copies with the latest 2x2 ID picture
- Certified photocopy of certificates of relevant trainings if any
- Certified copy of voter’s ID and/or any proof of residency
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) clearance
- Omnibus certification of authenticity and veracity of all documents submitted and signed by the applicant.
How to apply
Expression of intent should be submitted on or before October 30 to their local DepEd Schools Division Office (SDO) with all the mandatory requirements for all applicants and/or additional requirements for permanent full-time positions, for TVL, Arts and Design and Sports Tracks teacher-applicants, and additional requirements for higher education institutions or TVI faculty.
Expected salaries will range from P19,940 to P39,493.
Candidates will be ranked according to DepEd’s criteria for evaluation and selection process. DepEd will also follow general guidelines for the hiring and placement of successful applicants.
Sources: PIA /DepEd
Image credit : Filip Pticek @ Flicker