The Philippine Coast Guard (PCG) announces the entrance exam also known as Aptitude Battery Test to be conducted in November and December 2015 at PCG recruitment centers nationwide.
The dates of filling has not been disclose yet but applicants may personally visit at any PCGDCV headquarters in the Philippines before the exam date for screening and orientation.
The Application Form and Personal History Sheet is can be downloaded here
To qualify for the Aptitude Battery Test the applicant must be:
- A natural born Filipino
- with Good Moral Character
- 18 - 26 years old for NON-OFFICER
- 21 - 26 years old for OFFICER
- 5'0 for both Male and Female applicants
- Physically and Mentally Fit for Training
- At least 72 Units or with two years TESDA training relevant to shipboard assignment in College for Non-Officer
- Baccalaureate Degree holder for Officer and with skills
- Relevant to the functions of Coast Guard
- For those interested in a commissioned officer’s position, applicants should be a PRC license holder or owns a Civil Service eligibility upon application
Following are the INITIAL REQUIREMENTS upon Examination:
- NSO Birth Certificate (Certified True Copy)
- Transcript of Records (TOR), (Certified True Copy)
- Diploma (Certified True Copy)
- 2x2 ID Picture (White Background)
- 1 Long White Folder
- Blue Ballpen
|Posted at PCG fb page Nov 3, 2015|
- Application forms must be submitted personally by the applicant to the designated PCG recruitment center for initial screening and actual examination day.
- On the day of the examinations, prospective applicants are instructed to come in casual attire, bringing with them a ballpen and a pencil as well as the initial requirements like the NSO issued Birth Certificate, Transcript of Records, Diploma, 2 pieces of 2x2 ID pictures and PRC license for those who aspire to the commissioned officers position.
- Those who pass the initial screening are to take the PCG Aptitude Test, and those who pass, can be a step closer to realizing their dreams.
Do you have what it takes to become a Philippine Coast Guard? Join now!