Check back the results of the September 27, 2015 Professional Teachers Board exam for elementary and secondary levels at this page soon once it will be released by PRC.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and the Board for Professional Teachers (BPT) announce that the official results will be release 30-45 working days after the exam.
Coverage of Exam
The September 2015 teachers board exams are consists of two (2) parts for Elementary: General Education (40%) and Professional Education (60%) and three (3) parts for Secondary: General Education (20%), Professional Education (40%) and Specialization (40%).
The test covered the major areas of GE (English, Filipino, Mathematics, Science and Social Sciences subjects), PE (teaching profession, social dimensions of education, principles of teaching, education technology, curriculum development, facilitating learning, child and adolescent development, assessment of student learning, developmental reading, field study and practice teaching). The 10 specializations for Secondary Teacher with exam coverage depends on the chosen course: English, Filipino, Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Social Studies or Social Sciences, Values Education, MAPEH, Agriculture and Fishery Arts and TLE (Technology and Livelihood Education.
To pass September 2015 LET, an examinee must obtain an average rating of not less than 75% and must have no rating lower than 50% in any of the subjects, PRC said.
Certificate of Registration Req'ts
The Registration date for the issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration is yet to be announced the result soon. Usually the requirements for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional ID are as follows:
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- latest Community Tax Certificate (Cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- metered documentary stamp for the Oath Form
- Initial Registration Fee of P600
- Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2015-2018
- Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
- The dates and venues for the oathtaking ceremonies of the new successful examinees in the said examination will be announced later.
To receive more reliable updates regarding 2015 LET Exam Results, we encourage you to bookmark this page and don't forget to Like Us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.
Check back this page soon..