Manila, Philippines - The country’s major banks BDO, BPI, PSB, and Metrobank assured the public that they will be operational during Christmas holidays. Accordingly, they have set holiday schedules to accommodate bank clients who may want to transact with their respective branches.
Banco de Oro (BDO) Unibank ScheduleSelected branches will be open on December 24, 26 and 27 as per facebook announcement.
Open these links for complete BDO Bank Schedules..
- BDO Unibank Holiday Schedule - December 24
- BDO Unibank schedule for Saturday, December 26
- BDO Unibank schedule for Sunday, December 27
Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) and BPI Family Savings Bank Schedule
- Dec. 24-25, Thursday-Friday: All regular branches and all kiosks closed
- Dec. 26, Saturday: Branches and kiosks with Saturday operations open
- Dec. 27, Sunday: Branches and kiosks with Sunday operations open
- Dec. 28-29, Monday-Tuesday: All regular branches and kiosks (except those with Tue day-off schedules) open
- Dec. 30, Wednesday: Select branches open (see list on pages 2-5 of this press release)
- Dec. 31-January 2, Thursday-Saturday: All branches and kiosks closed
- Jan. 3, Sunday: Branches and kiosks with Sunday operations open
BPI’s ATMs, cash-deposit machines, POS terminals, electronic banking platform (www.bpiexpressonline.com) and mobile app (BPI Express Mobile) will be available for BPI online and mobile transactions during this time.
Corporate and institutional clients are advised to get in touch with their account officers for transactions via BPI ExpressLink. Clients of BPI Globe BanKO may carry out transactions during the holidays at open partner outlets.
Metrobank Holiday Operation ScheduleSelected branches will be open during the holidays. Check out on this link for the list and dates.
E-channels including MetrobankDirect, Metrobank ATMs, Metrophone and Mobile Banking will be available during these days.
Metrobank advised that bills payment received after December 23 (Wednesday) shall be processed on December 28, 2015 (Monday), while payments made after December 29 (Tuesday) shall be processed on January 4, 2016 (Monday).
Contact center will be available except on December 25 and January 1.
Philippine Savings Bank (PS Bank) ScheduleThe company announced that all its branches nationwide will be closed on the following:
- December 24 (special non-working holiday)
- December 25 (regular holiday)
- December 30 (regular holiday)
- December 31 (special non-working holiday)
- January 1, 2016 (regular holiday)