Hats off! More reasons to admire Davao City.
On Monday, February 1, Caminero and 18 more taxi drivers were recognized by the local police and tourism office for being the city’s assets in tourism by projecting a good image of Davao City told Davao Today.
The awardees include:
– Danilo A. Dumalag of Holiday Taxi
– Roy Arboleda of Holiday Taxi
– Oliver P. Nualla of All Aboard Taxi
– Norberto D. Ayala of Super Happy Taxi
– Welfredo L. Rosalinda of City Premier Taxi
– Samuel A. Apale of Maligaya Taxii
– Victoriano C. Casurra Jr of Maligaya Taxi
– Jose Calles Gohetia of Maro Taxi
– Reynante L. Maitim of STL Taxi
– Richard Labor and Noel S. Ingcal of RGSM taxi
– Roger Calica of Solid Eighty-Eight
– Irigo Sumaliling of Solid Eighty-Eight
– Jupiter Fernandez of Solid Eighty-Eight
– Danilo Lape of Solid Eighty-Eight
– Eduardo Fernandez of Solid Eighty-Eight
– Jerry Kuizon of Solid Eighty-Eight
– Elmer Givertas of Solid Eighty-Eight.\
The event was organized by the Davao City Police Office and was held at Camp Capt. Domingo E. Leonor, this city.
As an appreciation to their good deeds, the drivers received cash prizes and certificates of recognition.
The roster of drivers who received citations were based from the list of the Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) and media reports, according to Police Chief Inspector Milgrace Driz.
Driz said the drivers have returned valuable items such as documents, cellphones and cash amounting from P20,000 to P80,000.
Source : Davao Today / DCPO PCR Branch