The Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) continue to offers free foreign language courses (at TESDA Language Skills Institute). These new offerings includes:
COURSES / LANGUAGE / DURATION
1. English Proficiency for Customer Service Workers (100 hours)
2. Basic Japanese Language and Culture (150 hours)
3. Basic Mandarin Chinese Language and Culture (100 hours)
4. Basic Arabic Language and Saudi/Gulf Culture (100 hours)
5. Basic Spanish Language for Different Vocations (100 hours)
How to avail TESDA’s foreign language lessons
The language courses come with the study of the culture of the foreign nations.
Workers and job applicants are encouraged to avail of the opportunity to learn a new language, as it will give them better chances at getting hired or getting promoted.
The course could also be a worthwhile activity during the summer break of students.
The language courses run for a 100 hours each—except for the course on Japanese language and culture, which will take 150 hours.
Individuals who are 18 years old and above and high school graduates are qualified to enroll in these courses. There are morning and afternoon sessions from Monday to Friday.
- Original and photocopy of ANY of the following:
- College or High School Diploma
- Transcript of Records
- Training Certificate from TESDA registered program
- National Certificate or Certificate of Competency issued by TESDA
- Original copy of NSO birth certificate/marriage certificate
- Three (3) pcs. 1”x1” and (1) pc. 2”x2” ID pictures with white background
- Career Profiling (to be scheduled during enrolment)
TRAINEES’ ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Male or Female
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Graduate
SCHEDULE OF TRAINING
Afternoon Session - 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm /Monday to Friday
NO EVENING OR WEEKEND CLASSES
**All our language courses are offered to the public FREE OF CHARGE
WHERE TO ENROLL
To enrol check out TESDA's Language Skills Institute Regional Directory and visit any LSI centers near you.
Source : TESDA