Good news for POI aspirants! The Police Regional Office 12 is now open for recruitment of additional cops to compensate their attrition.
1. A citizen of the Philippines;
2. A person of good moral character;
3. Must have passed the psychiatric/psychological, drug and physical tests.
4. Must possess a formal baccalaureate degree from a recognized learning institution;
5. Must possess any of the following eligibilities;
- PNP Entrance (NAPOLCOM)
- RA No. 1080
- PD No. 907
- (For Lateral Entrants), RA No. 1080 (Board and Bar Examinations)
6. Must not have been dishonorably discharged from the military employment or dismissed for cause from any civilian position in the government;
7. Must not have been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude;
8. Must be at least one meter and sixty-two centimeters (1.62m) in height for male and one meter and fifty-seven centimeters (1.57m);
9. Must weigh not more or less than five kilograms (5 kgs) from the standard weight corresponding to one’s height, age, and sex;
10. Must not be less than twenty-one (21) nor more than thirty (30) years of age
Where to Submit Documentary Requirements
Submit the following requirements to POLICE REGIONAL OFFICE 12, Regional Personnel and Human Resource Development Division (RPHRDD), Recruitment and Selection Section, Tambler, General Santos City.
- Municipal/City Police and Order Clearance(MPOC) if Attrition Quota:
- Duly accomplished Service Personal Data Sheet (PDS) Revised 2005
- NSO Birth Certificate (Authenticated by NSO)
- Transcript of Records and Diploma
- Certificate of Eligibility and Board Rating
- Local Clearances (Barangay, Police, NBI, Mayor, Prosecutor, MTC, RTC)
- Two copies of 2x2 colored white background picture and 1 whole body picture
- Two (2) valid identification cards
- Certificate of Good Moral Chaacter (issued by College/University)
For inquiry contact PRO12
FB : pulis does
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Update : Application is extended until July 4 as per PRO12 latest announcement posted in Facebook on June 23, 2016.